COVID Alert level 1 reminder
We are back in alert level 1. This is a great opportunity for a reminder of the clinic requirements for level 1, in case they may have slipped your mind. Some are exactly the same as level 2 and remain in place as part of my standard H&S policies and procedures. Keeping myself and my clients safe is very important to me.
1. Only come to your appointment if you are healthy and well – if you have any underlying health conditions which put you at higher risk, have symptoms such as cough, sore throat, sneezing or runny nose, fever, shortness of breath, or loss of smell or taste, please STAY HOME. Even if symptoms might be allergy-related – please err on the side of caution. Cancellations for this reason are not charged. But please do let me know before your appointment if you are cancelling.
2. Use the COVID Tracer App to sign in when you arrive. They are located in multiple places in the clinic.
3. Use the hand sanitiser available when you enter the clinic and before leaving. The waiting room is open again and there is hand sanitiser available there as well as in the clinic room.
4. If you prefer to wear a mask during your session, no problem – you are welcome to bring your own or use one of ours. There may be times I ask you to wear one if we are doing supine (face up) work, to minimise the risk of droplet spread.
5. I wear PPE as necessary - depending on the type of work I’m doing or the area I’m working on.
6. Please use the clearly marked bin and container provided in clinic for your belongings - rather than leaving clothing etc on the floor.
My hygiene and safety protocols include cleaning all touch surfaces and points with hospital-grade cleaner between clients, full linen change, continuing to do pre-appointment COVID screening via your emailed appointment reminder and doing a brief the screening at your appointment, carrying out a daily self-screen and temperature check on myself.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.